Monday, May 24, 2004

i stole this fucker from sarah!:

10 foods I like to eat
-pizza
-veggie sushi
-ice chai lattes
-espresso chiller
-anything chocolate
-fruit fruit and more fruit
-ice cream
-lentils and rice
-cereal with soy milk

9 things I like about my (girl) friends
-we have a sort of understanding that we're all busy doing our own things and it never seems like we've lost anything when we get together again.
-we really DO have tea parties and photo shoots
-i adore them all dearly and they don't get on my nerves even though we're all so different
-they are always up for helping me out with photo projects
-They know how to have fun
-we dance up a storm on retro night
-we can talk about boys and clothes or philosophy
-they're all beautiful in their unique way
-they hang out with me!


8 of my dreams
-To move to Europe and live in a small villa
-To swim everyday
-to live by the ocean
-to travel the world
-to take good photos for the rest of my life
-to be a photographer for an awesome magazine
-to go barefoot as often as possible
-to fall in love with a nice good looking boy who likes to read and we'll have one of those unusually passionate marriages where people have sex until they're on their death bed

7 things I do on a regular basis
-Brush my teeth
-drink cranberry juice
-read
-buy too many books
-smile
-talk to jason on the phone until 1 am
-watch movies

6 things I like to wear
-pointy shoes
-sundresses
-red lipstick and blush
-black
-tiny pearl earrings
-stripes and lace

5 places I want to visit/live
-France
-Italy
-Mexico
-Sweden
-everywhere (visit)

4 favorite childhood activities
-swimming
-riding my pink bike
-watching saturday morning cartoons
-drawing

3 things I would like to change about myself
-be more honest
-more independent
-to be smarter

2 unanswered questions
-should i live my life like i want to or should i use it only to help other people?
-is there something beyond this

-1 person I can see myself spending the rest of my life with
-the voice inside my head.