Monday, January 10, 2005

sarah, i'll take your advice and write more often. i have this thing where i usually only write if i'm really upset or something exciting is happening but i'm a year older now so i maybe i should start this thing going again.
i'm 22
i've now been with jason for 2 years ( <3 )
the best movies i've seen this year: garden state, harry potter, mean girls, and ocean's 12
i'm now reading : dr. zhivago
books i read this year: we the living, the fountainhead, watership down, east of eden, gone with the wind, james and the giant peach, to kill a mockingbird, the witches, the harry potter series and half of peter pan

...i actually didn't finish this post so here's the rest:

things i miss: hanging out with people, when snow came before christmas, when kathy lived around the corner, jason's old house, having deanna around, trips to cuba, new york and montreal, those cages with little plastic balls, riding my bike, swimming before the age of 13.
things to look forward too: taking more photos, reading, those plans to be healthy, hopefully some girls nights with schoolwork, a dress up photo shoot, hanging out with bianca at school, gary wilson, buy a button maker, a light meter, maybe a bike, and a trip to england, and keeping some of my secrets to myself....


4 Comments:

Blogger Saraiu01 said...

ohhh krista! Do you like Watership Down? I read it last year.
-sar

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey krista, this blog isn't that bad. you are an alright girl. we should hang out sometime in the near future. i can bake you a cake if you come over and you can drink my dad's beer. do you want to borrow some money from me? if you come to my house i will lend it to you. you can pay me back whenever, it's not a big deal. what do you say? want to come over. my mom said we can sleep in the guest room! ok, call me. krista? ok bye.
loverin

12:42 PM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

yeah sar...i liked it a lot. it was really dark and sad.

6:28 PM  
Blogger katherine said...

KRISTA!

I miss living around the corner from you so much. I miss being able to wear my pjs to your house in the snow, eating crackers and cheese with honey mustard sauce, and just hanging out without doing anything particular. Remember? We used to just do different things in the same room and I never felt worried if you were having fun.

I miss you, Krisyta. I'm sorry I was a jerk. Really, really sorry.

love,
Kathy.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home