Sunday, April 17, 2005


i was printing photos for 13 hours yesterday and the whole time i listened to the oldies station. i sank into the nostagia of last summer: the beach, swimming, bbq's and chickenburger. i could almost smell the fries and milkshakes and hear the click of the records changing to play locomotion. i can't wait for dee to come home so we can spend the day at the beach and go there for an ice cream and the jukebox. ahhhh, summer. i've missed you! Posted by Hello

My love must be a kind of blind love/ I can't see anyone but you /And dear, I wonder if you find love/An optical illusion, too?
Are the stars out tonight?/
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright/ 'Cause I only have eyes for you, dear/ The moon may be high /But I can't see a thing in the sky /'Cause I only have eyes for you./ I don't know if we're in a garden/ Or on a crowded avenue/ You are here, so am I/ Maybe millions of people go by/ But they all disappear from view/ And I only have eyes for you. - the Flamingos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home