Saturday, April 08, 2006


i'm busy emily! give me a break! so this is what's new: i had my last art history class yesterday! yay! no more papers. now all i have to do is put together a portfolio of my work for wednesday which means i have to spend the next few days in my room basking in the smell of pm solution (smells like turpentine) and paint the rest of these photos. i also have to reprint a bunch of old photos i did so i will probably not see any of you until wednesday besides work. i want to go out with a bunch of people. does anyone want to have some wine and go and see what brightwood looks like at night? Posted by Picasa

p.s.: i think i might be taking a summer course just so i can use the nscad facilities. i'm so excited.

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Nikki said...

so pretty krista!
i will do your suggestion if ever possible for me.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE WINE

love emily

3:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate whiners

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krista, I'll come to brightwood

-love marc

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krista, is that a real photo?? Why do the colours look so....wonky and...incredible?

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that photo reminds me of old photos of my grampie, cause of the brilliant colour ADDITIONS!!!

i love you!

emily xo

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps do you want to watch home movies again sometime? lets get sarah too. and nicole.

I FOUND MY 2 FAVOURITE HOME VIDEOS I COULDNT FIND LAST TIME!!!

love emily

11:22 PM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

yes i do!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home