Thursday, June 17, 2004

i saw someone walking by. i glanced up. he looked in. i went back to work and when i looked up again he was walking towards me. he apologized for always looking at me when he walked by. i said it didn't bother me and he said there wasn't many pretty girls to look at.
his name was jim and we shook hands. he said we had talked before at the marquee and i remembered. "you said you recognized me from the bus and that i always carried a camera" he smiled and said:
"you should let me buy you a drink next time"

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Nikki said...

krista you are pretty, cute AND hot!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that true? That is quite a story. Did you let him buy you a drink? He's right about you being pretty.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

you guys are going to make me blush! i wasn't fishing for compliments! i remember that i was sitting down in the marquee and that some guy came over and asked me if i was from cape breton so i said "no" then he left came back again and said he recognized me from the 10 dalhousie and that i always had a camera and tripod...and that's pretty much the extent of our conversation but i remember thinking that it was wierd that he remembered it because it had been about 4 or six months since i had been in photography. this guy works at the delta barrington so he has to walk by my store several times a day and i never recognized him.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS an awesome story.
Let him buy you a drink.

love,
K.

2:51 PM  
Blogger the hun said...

I agree, yes.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home