Sunday, August 29, 2004


last night me and dee went on a free tour of the observatory at SMU. we looked through a big telescope at star clusters and dying stars and so on. this picture is of star clouds... ( or maybe the birth of stars?). beautiful. fucking beautiful. and we can't ruin it. it's beautiful and perfect and untouched. it is so reassuring to know that this little insignificant planet isn't the only things out there. that it's not the answer to all the questions. it's more comforting to me than church or money or anything that people hold onto so tightely. deanna says it scares her but it's so nice to know that there so much out there beyond our understanding and comprehension. the stars make everyone look like small children and i like that. it's puts everything into perspective. it gives me something put my faith in. more people should look at the stars. maybe then we would lighten up and have a sense of awe and wonder instead of clinging so bitterly to all the superficial substance around us. these small little points of lights start my little heart to beat quicker, my pupils to dilate and my breath to hush a bit. thanks for taking me with you deedee. it made me remember...

*and now the purple dust of twilight time steals across the meadows of my heart. now the little stars, the little stars pine always reminding me that we're apart* Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Saraiu01 said...

Krista, your paragraphs and pictures are always so pretty. I always look forward to seeing them.
xoxsar.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home