Monday, November 15, 2004

i think i have a problem.
i have weights in my head and i keep getting weird headaches and falling
asleep in class.
i'm sure people at school know me as "that girl that always looks like she's high or has a really bad cold"

yesterday i was in such a good mood.
on saturday night me and jason went to see a show at the seahorse and we left around 1:30 because i was falling asleep. we held hands and ran through the snow and my little canvas shoes got soaked right through. we got home i set up a mattress on the floor and jason and i slept while the cat audrey took the whole bed for herself.
i woke up and there was snow everywhere. i couldn't even go to school to do homework. all i had to do was stay home all day .....it was great. then i sat in my room all day in my pj's drank tea, , drew birds and watched harry potter. i'm getting really excited for christmas....
i love christmas. i love christmas. i love christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

i like it when people start their comment with Kris! it makes me happy and like someone is excited to talk to me
hee hee

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home