Monday, June 19, 2006

hey. so i'm sure no one reads this anymore since i haven't posted in forever but there's really nothing crazy about my life right now. this is what has happened in the past little bit:
nicole moved out, deanna moved in, kathy came home for her b-day, i saw a bad movie by myself, i see jason more, i've only gone to school twice since the course started, i need a computer really badly and marc will be home in a month! tell me something interesting . i'm trying to dig myself out of a rut.

4 Comments:

Blogger katherine said...

I READ IT!

but i don't have anything interesting to say...you make a good cake and made your beautiful apartment look amazing.

i love you!

woot!

xo katherine

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 weeks and counting...

5:08 AM  
Blogger Big Nikki said...

yah i read it too, it is in my "favs" and i always check them, because i know someday, they will be updated!
something interesting: last night on SNL they made fun of starbucks employees! ha ha
we should watch contempt sometime, only really watch it, because it seemed like i would like it.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Roll Bounce was pretty good.
Sorry for stealing it and thanks for letting me come over.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home