Monday, June 28, 2004

i feel like summer is going to pass me by. i'm so busy right now. i miss the days when i only had to worry about 1 job instead of 3. i have two weeks left at second cup but i will miss the people at 5 fish. they're so great. if i leave now then i'll never get to know them any better. but i guess at least i got to know them and i'll always have that and nothing can take that away. i have stolen little pieces of them and stored them safely inside of me.
all i want to do is read on my swing in the back yard and listen to billie holiday or classical music on a sunny day. i want to watch old and foreign films with kathy as we cuddle on the couch. i want to have a girls night: get dress up for deco and see a girly flick about love in the 40's. i want to buy a polka dot bathing suit and swim all day at the beach. i want to lay on jason's dock and look at the stars and talk and kiss.
...money is not as important to me as all of the sunny days...

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Nikki said...

agreed (witht he blog, not herb.)

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty Krista.
And that is exactly how I feel,
except the part about haveing three jobs (I only have 2) and kissing your boyfriend.

Love,
K.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

you better not be kissing my boy haha

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home