Monday, June 21, 2004

my head felt heavy and i looked down at the drink. i felt a dull throb in my belly and my mouth began to water. i mumbled to meghan to finish the drink and stumbled into the back. i didn't care that the floor was dirty or that usually i would be disgusted if my bare foot touch the ground. i sat down and leaned forward, arms around the mop bucket and held my eyes shut. it had dirty water in it. i didn't care. i breathed heavily and waited for it to pass. it's funny how your body can rule over you so much that you can't do anything else but to shutup and obey it for once.

the party was pretty and fun....bad days always follow the good ones.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Saraiu01 said...

I don't understand, did you upchuck at yr own party??

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you feel better today, Kris?
I hope so...cause your working at 5 fishy?

When are you working at 5 fishy? I'm going to be downtown at 5:30ish.

And are you working on Friday? Sar and I want to go to Deco! Finally!

Love,
K.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

yeah i work on friday at five fisherman and second cup..so i need to see if someone can take my shift

2:32 PM  
Blogger Big Nikki said...

yah krissy what happened?! do tell!

12:19 AM  
Blogger the hun said...

hooray for hawaii :)

12:22 AM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

no i almost got sick at work the other day but i stayed until the end of my shift...

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home