Friday, September 03, 2004

georgia georgia, the whole day through. just an old sweet song keeps georgia on my mind. georgia georgia, a song of you comes as sweet and clean as moonlight through the pines. other arms reach out to me. other eyes smile tenderly. still in peaceful dreams i see the roads lead back to you. georgia georgia, no peace i find. just an old sweet song keeps georgia on my mind...
-billie holiday Posted by Hello



....i heart billie holiday. she's perfect for lazy summer days and nights.... the song is "georgia on my mind" and you should be listening to it right now while reading a good book.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you dear krisyta. I wish you were on this trip with me.

love,
K.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Krista Comeau said...

i miss you too kathy and i wish i were with you on "the rock"! i miss those cool misty mornings...
love kris

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home