Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"krista is just a normal person who enjoys painting"

a long weekend spent with family. the trees are starting to turn and it's rainy but i like it. the only hitch was my uncle telling me that his dressing didn't have meat and finding out on the way home that there was italian sausage in it. that hurt my stomach and my feelings.
oh well.
i guess i can't expect my uncle to know how serious i can be.
it has been a long day of sewing, and ripping apart seams again and again. mistake after mistake. an apple for lunch and a gross, wet, muggy ride home on the bus. i have a headache but everythings good now because i've got some peppermint tea and my pj's.
now if i can just stay awake to do my readings...


type in your name and find out about yourself:
http://www.googlism.com/




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home