Wednesday, October 06, 2004

so, london can wait another year. i'll hang around here for another maritime spring. damp, cold and rainy.
i think it will be better for us to wait. we have so much to learn and money is getting harder and harder to come by.
london will be waiting for us.
hopefully not too long.

planetary
the skyline is two gazes long.
and i crane my neck to take it all in,
and bump my head against the windshield,
trying to find the sun.
it runs ahead of us.
i don't know what direction that is.
i want to go to faraway places,
but momentum makes my head
ponderous and heavy.
planetary rotation
is time winding down?
the light from our bodies precedes us.
i can see you craning your neck.
- rainer maria

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to faraway places,
but momentum makes my head
ponderous and heavy.


I've felt that for so long.
I need to leave.

love K

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home