Thursday, October 14, 2004

i have a button nose. sometimes i fall asleep in public places. i lovedumb shows like the o.c. and the gilmore girls. i want to live the cliche of being an art student in paris. i think my mom is one of the most unselfish people i know but i wish she wouldn't complain. i don't love tea so much as the action of "having a cup of tea". i think jazz is the perfect music for any moment of the day. i'm becoming addicted to 'cornation street'. i want to get a tattoo of a little girl on my back. i wish i could have a bobbed haircut. i love the zing in my nose when i taste wasabi. i like the word 'lush'. i used to love turquoise. i used to want to be an astronaut until i saw kevin bacon throw up in appollo 13. i think that the two most beautiful names i've ever heard are anna pavlova and florence nightingale. i once danced with a sailor. someone told me i had beautiful hair today. my eyes droop down at the corners. i used to hate the eighties. i look dumb in sunglasses. i like the smell of beach on my skin. i can shoot whiskey just as good as any guy. i don't think heels are oppressive to women. i like crumbly cheese. i wish i could organize my thoughts into a comprehensive idea. sometimes i feel like i was born in the wrong era. i like my feet. i think that there is life on other planets. if i could be an animal, i'd be a cat. i love pearls. i wish i had brown eyes. i want to learn as many languages as i can. i'm writing this because i don't want to write my review for craft history.


...would it be to much to ask it for christmas people could give me a written self-portrait? like mine above?...i know. i'm odd.

3 Comments:

Blogger katherine said...

That sounds perfect.
I like your feet too.

I also don't want to work on my craft history review.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also think the written self-portrait is a deliciously wonderful idea.
people should write and re-write them often.

if you like the OC we should plan an OC night.
you don't know how bad i longed all last season to have someone to share how intensely i got caught up in that show with.
starts nov 4th...or is it the 6th?!
either way we can't miss it.!!

~N

2:12 PM  
Blogger rainypixels said...

I am a bit odd, too.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home