Thursday, September 23, 2004

the last few days have been a dramatic change from earlier in the week. i feel young , sexy, healthy and awake. i feel like seeing people, making plans, and taking pictures. i feel like i have energy to spare. i'm going to hold on because who knows how long this will last.
i really wish i was in photo this semester and i know for sure now that this is what i want to do for a living.
i love it like i love cupcakes.
and that's a lot.
i took a bunch of self portraits with my polaroid yesterday. so i'll out one up where my picture is supposed to be finally.
maybe i'll let someone else choose.
this year i want to take more pictures of myself. maybe i'll find a picture that finally looks like me.
i also want to bring my camera everywhere which will annoy everyone but i want more pictures of my friends.
if i don't succeed at this i don't know what i'll do.
photos are like drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home