Monday, September 13, 2004

well.....it's really starting to feel like fall. today i went to screenprinting and computer image making. i hung out with bianca all morning in printing and found out that evan from second cup is in my class. yay! the classroom has nice windows that overlook hollis st. and my computer class overlooks granville square. it's really amazing how much my mood depends on how many windows there are in a room. b and i shared a delicious oatmeal muffin from cad's cafe and dicussed plans for london. between classes we got some brochures and free books on jesus. so many new faces. and they all look so confident. the look like they belong here where as i took 3 years so far to look somewhat nscad-y. i don't like it when people younger than me have the kind of confidence and fashion sense that i have yet to achieve. oh well. i'm looking forward to this semester. i hope this feeling doesn't change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saraiu01 said...

I'm stylish, cultural, across an ocean and am known for the Royal family.

Get on me.

-London

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home