Friday, October 22, 2004

you know what i like about nscad? that i can sit in the middle of the lounge hemming my jeans by hand and no one thinks it's wierd.
thanks to darcy for sharing a lovely morning of library, rice pudding and antique shopping with me
i don't really have anything to write...."today is just a creative black hole"
bianca and i are going to explore the world of short film making.
exciting!
and we're are hopefully going to be purchasing a button maker very very soon!

can anyone help me with my craft history essay?
would you rather buy a very expensive hand made teapot from a local artist or do you think it's wiser to buy a cheap, functional, gets-the-job-done, mass produced teapot and put your money to something you need more....like food...needs...etc.?
let me know!

p.s.: what's the definition of canadian craft?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would rather local, but my budget usually only affords cheap.
but someday i will be well-cultured and wealthy with beautiful things in my home.

the definition of canadian craft...
i dont know where to begin but cbc radio comes to mind, oddly...

~N

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home